Friday, May 8, 2009

How did he get so big?


WOW! I just look at Max and wonder how he became so BIG! It seems like he’s growing every day; I just can’t stand it! He’s grown so much and has more energy than I have ever witnessed in my life. I have a hard time keeping up with him sometimes.



We’ve been watching Fergus for Uncle Brian. Max has become very comfortable around him. We’re trying to teach him that “patting” the dog is different than taking your hand and slamming it on him over and over. Luckily, Fergus is very sweet and tolerant. Max also has a hard time resisting pulling on Fergus’ beard. But the funniest thing is how Max watches Fergus’ nub (tail) wag back and forth. He’s fascinated with it! He stares at is and starts shaking his head in time with the wags … just before he reaches out to grab it! I think Fergus will be very happy when his daddy gets home!


No comments: